Last Official Video
We play venues of all types:
We love playing weddings. Some of the best and most impromptu party sets that we have ever played have stemmed from wedding gigs. This is your special day and we feel that we are a perfect fit to enhance your reception to a level your friends and family will talk about for years to come. See below for some answers to many of the questions you might have.
- Do you play weddings? Yes
- How many have you played? Close to 75 weddings with nearly 15 upcoming dates.
- How much do you charge? Every wedding is different. We like to cater our production and time to what you are truly looking for. Cost depends on many factors. Weddings generally start around $8,000.
- How do I get a quote from you? Email email@example.com with the requested date, estimated number of guests, location of reception, length of the performance, room size, will sound/lighting be provided by venue, and any miscellaneous requests you might have of us.
- We got your quote. How come it seems so expensive compared to a DJ or another band? While playing weddings is very fun, it is unfortunately a long day for us. We are generally the first ones there and last ones to leave. Spaces aren’t typically set up for live band performances and there are inevitably lots of snags to deal with throughout the night. We try our best to make it economical for you but also due to amount of time spent on our end and the amount of work, we believe we are worth our price. DJ’s don’t even have 1/10th of the equipment we have and are only 1 person. Other bands generally don’t have the experience, versatility or high demand that we have.
- Will you learn this particular song? We will do our best to learn a special song for your occasion. Not guaranteed but can be agreed upon in the contract and negotiation.
- Will you learn this list of 10+ songs? No.
- Do you have the ability to DJ and MC during the reception while you are not playing? Not typically but this can be negotiated. Please include any special requests in the email.
- How far do your travel? We generally stay within a 5 hour radius of Iowa but have booked weddings as far away as Portland, OR. We are completely open to traveling anywhere for your special day.
Wanted to drop a line here to thank you guys for playing our wedding reception! You all were so professional and friendly, and you did a ballin job of playing a mix of oldies, current tunes and slow jams. I would recommend the Pork T’s time and time again for a wedding reception. You guys killed it! …And the beards were on point
The Pork Tornadoes were everything we were hoping for in a wedding band. We had around 250 guests and everyone was on the dance floor. Mason even tied the bow-ties for the groomsmen. Professional and courteous the whole day. Very efficient clean-up and tear down. Band had everything set up with plenty of time to spare. They Accomplished everything a DJ would, but had personal touches and a live show for our guests to enjoy. Everything ran smoothly and our wedding day was perfect. I can’t imagine how much different our wedding day would have been without the Pork T’s.
These types of shows have always been our lifeblood. On stages of local bars and music clubs, we honed our skills, playing good shows and bad shows along the way. Playing in front of people anxious to hear live music as the centerpiece of the night taught what to do and what not to do and how to truly become masters at the art of putting on a show. We love playing these types of shows because we feel we can really let loose! Club owners love us because our crowd loves to party, drink and have a good time. Happy customers equal happy bartenders/owners equal happy us. Let’s chat about playing at your club/venue. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your club, location, capacity and any other into.
“Every single time the Pork Tornadoes play our club we do an entire weekend worth of sales in one night. I’ve been booking them for over five years and I still look forward to every show. In addition to being phenomenal musicians they’re also incredibly professional and easy to work with. One of my favorite things about the Pork T’s is how hard the band and their fans promote. Their set list always keeps people dancing with a mix of pop and rock hits from different eras as well as current top 40.” -Cale, Tailgators
“We try to have these guys play for us as much as possible! They are the best band that plays around here. They put on an incredible show and are incredibly down to earth and personal. It’s safe to say that myself and the staff can call them friends.” – Wade, Captains Getaway
Over the years, we have played many different corporate events as well as big summer festivals. Many of these have been out of state, including Long Beach, California. Providing entertainment for these large crowds can be tough because of the extremely diverse musical tastes of your guests and attendees. Our ability to adapt to the crowd and provide a versatile night of music is one of our many features that shine during these events. We love these huge shows due to the immense amount of new fans we get to reach. You are guaranteed an incredible performance. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries on your upcoming event.
“The Pork Tornadoes are Definitely a Crowd Pleaser! Super Talented Musicians , Great Vocals and the Best High Energy Rock and Roll Show a Festival could ask for!” -Dean
“As an event planner, I truly love to hire The Pork Tornadoes for festivals and events! They are professional and always put on a fantastic show! I have also personally hired them and all of my party guests were blown away!” -Gina
Can’t Stop the Feeling (Justin Timberlake)
Shut Up and Dance (Walk the Moon)
My Love (Justin Timberlake)
Fight For Your Right (Beastie Boys)
What’s Going On (4 Non Blondes)
Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jespen)
Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
I Don’t Wanna Be (Gavin Degraw)
All I Do Is Win (DJ Khaled)
Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)
Trouble (Taylor Swift)
Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
We Can’t Stop (Miley Cyrus)
Friends in Low Places (Garth Brooks)
Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson)
Fancy (Iggy Azalea)
Ganster’s Paradise (Coolio)
Pop/ Top 40 Hits!
Shake It Off (Taylor Swift)
The Middle (Zedd)
As Long As You Love Me (Justin Bieber)
Drag Me Down (One Direction)
Tennessee Whiskey (Chris Stapleton)
Cry Me a River (Justin Timberlake)
Ready For It? (Taylor Swift)
Chains (Nick Jonas)
Harder To Breathe (Maroon 5)
Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)
Sex On Fire (Kings of Leon)
Why Georgia (John Mayer)
Fix You (Coldplay)
Not Over You (Gavin Degraw)
E.T. (Katy Perry)
Apologize (One Republic)
All These Things I’ve Done (The Killers)
Style (Taylor Swift)
Blank Space (Taylor Swift)
Habits (Tove Lo)
Mr Brightside (The Killers)
Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
Take My Picture (Filter)
Crawl (Kings of Leon)
Bulls of Parade (Rage Against The Machine)
Street Corner Preacher (Amos Lee)
Not Coming Home (Maroon 5)
In One Ear (Cage The Elephant)
Vaseline (Stone Temple Pilots)
When You Were Young (The Killers)
Hang Me Out To Dry (Cold War Kids)
Last Dance With Mary Jane (Tom Petty)
Basketcase (Green Day)
Semi-Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind)
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
Free-Falling (Tom Petty)
Mr. Jones (Counting Crows)
Hash Pipe (Weezer)
Gin and Juice (The Gourds)
Hungry Like The Wolf (Duran Duran)
500 Miles (The Proclaimers)
Fly Like an Eagle (Steve Miller Band)
To be With You (Mr. Big)
Purple Rain (Prince)
In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
Byron Jam (Donavan Frankenreiter)
Will It Go Round In Circles (Martin Sexton)
Who Did You Think I Was (John Mayer Trio)
Supersticious (Stevie Wonder)
Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
I Don’t Need No Doctor (Ray Charles)
Down Home Girl (Rolling Stones)
Gravity (John Mayer)
Mason Grevelead vocals, guitar
Works on tractors, owns a lot of nice suits, has a severe addiction to gear.
Cory Talbotbass guitar, vocals
Has an imaginary friend named Peter. Loves to put burgers into Mike's backpack.
Mike Schultedrums, raps
Eats vegetables, beard model, hates when Cory puts burgers in his backpack.
Jerry Lorensonvocals, keys, guitar
Sometimes referred to as ``Hat Boy``. Taught Mason everything he knows, except about diesel engines.
We Are Changing Things Up A Bit…
Life is a funny thing. Things can never stay the same. Change is imminent. But don’t look at change as a bad thing. The only time change can be negative...
It’s Nice To Give Something Back…
We realized recently that we don’t donate our time to fundraisers as much as we would like. We all feel so lucky to be able to play music with our...
Important Message Concerning Our Feelings About Facebook
Facebook sucks. You know it and we know it. It just feels good to get it out in the open. Go ahead and give it a shot. Yell it to...